Conditions of use & Returns
After payment has been received you will automatically get your downlaod links.
Any use of the word “Sound” or “Sound(s)” in the following agreement refer to all Sounds FX created and distributed by SoundBits.
All sounds included in this library are liable to the following conditions:
- You get a lifetime, non-transferable, worldwide license for synchronization rights
- All sounds can be used non-exclusively
- All sounds can be used in any musical, videogame-related or multimedia work
- There is no limitation in how often the sounds can be used
- All sounds can be used on two workstations at the same time. Both workstation have to be owned by the same person or business
- All sounds are delivered as (minimum) 24Bit, 96kHz, BWF tagged WAV-files
- All sounds have to be saved on local harddrives (internal, external) and may not be stored on any web-based storages
- All sounds can be edited combined without limitations
- Any unauthorized re-selling, distributing or sharing as self-sustaining work any of the sound(s) created and/or sold/offered by SoundBits is forbidden – even if edited or re-designed.
- Downloaded libraries can’t be returned, so we can’t provide refunds. We may choose to do so at our own discretion, but please be aware that as soon as you’ve downloaded it, you can’t return it.
- By purchasing any Sound FX Library from SoundBits you agree to the terms above
- By creating an account at the Soundbits | Shop you agree to subscribe the newsletter. To unsubscribe just send an eMail with the subject “unsubscribe” to email@example.com
For further questions send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All products in this shop are delivered by download after successull payment via Paypal.
The download link can be accessed directly after successull payment via Paypal.
All sales are final. Once the download link can be accessed the puchase can not be returned.